Tuesday, November 25, 2008

*Sigh*

Okay, yes, I am totally busy, shouldn't be on the computer, but I couldn't let this go undocumented for one second. I looked over at Fynn a little bit ago, and he had put Corgan's newborn hat from the hospital on Elmo's head. He held him up against his shoulder and started patting Elmo's back. Then he took him to his room and said he was "night night" and he shut the door.
Which reminds me, have you ever seen the following video from Sesame Street? Totally worth the time.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Is it weird that I got teary while watching this? Not so much the words, but that man's voice is outrageously amazing.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oooo....Andrea Bocelli is one of my fave singers, I love when they have his concert in Tuscany on KERA. Just beautiful!
And of course, we love Elmo...that's so cute what Fynn did!