Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kitties!

It's been fun to have these little kitties around. They are so sweet, and so cute! One of them got an eye infection, and I kept having to take it out of Ruby's little nest for them to treat it. She got so irritated with me that she moved them behind our stove. One day I couldn't find them. Until I opened the oven drawer...

The pans have since been washed.

The gray one found a home with Kara, and the other whitish one found a home with Mary Ann. (Thanks, guys.) This one is mine, all mine. Ewan named him Flex, and he is seriously maybe the prettiest cat I have ever seen. I love his little face. (If you have any male cats in the room while you are viewing this, you might want to cover their eyes. Look closely and you'll see something inappropriate for Tomcat viewing.)

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Makes me want a kitty!! More snuggly than guinea pigs ;).

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

The little gray one is very cute! I've gotten to hold her a few times.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Very cute kittens! The oven story is pretty funny. We've never had a momma cat before, but our oldest cat has figured out how to open our kitchen cabinets. When we're gone, he ushers the other two in there to keep them safe lol.

Ashley said...

Did you ever find the phantom kitty?

Shannon said...

OK, update already ;) I miss your witty take on life in general.