Friday, May 15, 2009

I got nothin'

Shannon commented that I should update, already, for Pete's sake! I agree, but I just - I got nothin'! Life is just ticking along at a slow little pace. Any spare time I do get, I've been spending on Primp&Tell or Facebook. Ewan is doing really well in Pre-K, Fynn talks like a big kid now, and Corgan gets across the living room by rolling over and over again. Bryce has taken a second job as a limo driver to help us pay off some debt. I have also applied for a part-time job at a daycare center - we'll see what happens there. They have room for the kids, so it's just a matter if they pay me enough to be able to work with the kids there and still have some surplus to contribute to bills and such.

But I am here, we are alive and well. Just busy. Or not busy enough. I don't know. One of those two.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, maybe I am out of the loop, but that seems like a pretty good update to me :D Congrats on a second job for Bryce, and I hope it goes the way you want for the daycare job!

Fynn said something to me last night, and I was like, wait! You aren't supposed to talk like that! How on Earth did he get so big?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good update ;). Life is very slow-mo, it's so weird..like it's going by too fast, but then you look at your watch and it's only noon.

VirtualM said...

I currently work part-time at a 'Mother's Morning Out' type of program at a Methodist Church. (It's in affiliation with their preschool program.) It's awesome because I get to take the kid for free on the days when I work, which makes it worth it. Perhaps there are programs like that - and they usually are only 3-4 hours a day, but of course, it might be the wrong time of year! Good luck with it, it will all work out for you, I'm sure!